TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Adictiz SAS, société anonyme with a capital of 195.059,00 euros whose headquarters is located at 165 Avenue de Bretagne à Lille (59000), (registered number 504 614 892) manager of the website www.adictiz.com.
Please read carefully these terms and conditions of use.
If, at any time, you do not agree with the terms and conditions of use, you must immediately terminate your use of Adictiz‘s website.
If you wish to use Adictiz’s website, you must read, agree with, and accept all the terms and conditions of use during your registration.
1. Acceptance of the terms and conditions:
The first use of the website, www.adictiz.com will be deemed acceptance by the user of the following terms and conditions.
By using any services from adictiz.com, you are automatically bound by the present terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire legal contract agreed upon by the users and Adictiz about the use of the Adictiz website.
These terms and conditions are subject to French law.
2. Adictiz’s responsability pertaining to the site access:
Adictiz reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to its services for technical or maintenance purposes, without the suspension giving right to any claim or indemnification. Adictiz pledges to limit, as much as possible, such events.
3. Update in the terms and conditions of use:
Adictiz reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update these terms and conditions. The revised terms and conditions shall be effective at the time we post it on Adictiz’s website.
Your continued use of Adictiz’s website following any update to these terms and conditions will be deemed acceptance of the updated terms and conditions. Therefore, it is important that you read regularly the terms and conditions of use and service so as to learn of any changes that could have been made to them.
4. Code of user’s good practice:
You are not allowed to use the website to deliver or transmit any material, information / content; or to perform actions that:
- infringe rights of third parties, including but not limited to patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- constitute a crime, a threat, an insult, harassment, defamation, slander, falsehood, fraud, invasion of privacy of others, a torture that contain explicit or graphic descriptions of sexual acts, or are pornographic;
- injure, harass, degrade or intimidate individuals or groups of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- impersonates any person, company or corporation, including Adictiz its employees and agents;
- contain computer viruses or other code, files or programs of any nature that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or allow in any way use unauthorized computer or computer network;
- encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- detrimental to the use of websites by third parties.
You may not use the Site Adictiz:
- For your own business purposes;
- For advertising or promotional purposes without our prior written consent, or
- To provide false personal data or information, content or items on behalf of someone else without permission.
By using our website, you agree:
- To observe these terms and conditions of use;
- To ensure that your personal data accurate and current, and
- Not to share or disclose your password without our agreement.
You may not use the websites in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or limit our servers or networks, or to prejudice the use and enjoyment of the sites Internet by third parties.
You may not attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks through hacking, password or other means. We are entitled to take all necessary legal and technical measures.
Each player can have only one account. We reserve the right to delete an account, in case of multiple accounts or for any other reason.
You may not use the websites or any communication tools to transmit, directly or indirectly, of large quantities of unwanted communications (including emails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about our users to send (or facilitate the sending) large amounts of unwanted information. You may not induce or allow others to use the websites to violate the terms of this section. We may immediately terminate your access to or your use of websites and initiate legal action if you act, or if any person using your access, in violation of these clauses.
We are entitled to take all necessary technical measures to prevent the entry, use or storage of large quantities of unwanted communications on our computer or communications network.
If you select a user name, we reserve the right to remove or recover it if we find it appropriate to do so.
The site may contain links to other sites. When you click one of these links, you enter another site. We encourage you to read the terms and conditions of these sites as they may differ from ours.
Registration on the site Adictiz is completed through Facebook Connect.
Facebook provides us limited information from your Facebook profile.
6. Intellectual property:
The format and content of the Adictiz website constitute a work protected by the laws on intellectual property, which holds Adictiz. Reproduction in whole or in part, is always subject to the authorization of Adictiz.
The text, images, drawings, layout and the graphic Adictiz Site are protected by intellectual property law.
It is forbidden to copy, retrieve, distribute or modify the contents of the Adictiz website for commercial purpose.
The downloading and printing text, images and graphics are authorized for private use only and not commercial. Reproduction of drawings, pictures, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications requires the prior written consent of Adictiz.
The default permission is punishable under the offense of infringement.
The trademarks and logos appearing on the Site Adictiz are registered trademarks and protected.
Reproduction in whole or in part of trademarks and / or logos on the Site Adictiz, made from the elements Adictiz Site without the express permission of Adictiz constitutes an infringement sanctioned by articles L.713-2 – Intellectual Property code.
The database established by Adictiz are protected by copyright law and by the law of the July 1 1998 which details the implementation in the Intellectual Property Code of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
Except written authorization of Adictiz, any reproduction, adaptation, translation and / or modification and any substantial extraction qualitative or quantitative platform to another is prohibited and punishable by Articles L.343-4 of the Intellectual Property code.
The user expressly authorizes ADICTIZ to store and retrieve data through cookies on his computer, in order to manage the user session, store user preferences or get usage statistics, for example.
The service sends “cookies” on your computer when you access the site.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive that identifies you as a unique user and contains certain information about your particular login session and / or your use of the Service.
Pursuant to section 37 of Ordinance No. 2011-1012 of 24 August 2011, your contract is the result of appropriate settings on your browser or other device placed under your control.
You can refuse the cookies or be warned before accepting cookies by configuring your computer as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
- click on the “Privacy” tab
For Mozilla Firefox:
- choose the “Tools” menu, then “Options”
- click on the “Cookies” tab
- choose the menu “File” then “Preferences”
- choose the menu “Customize”, then “Options”
- Click on the tab “Advanced Options” then under “Privacy”
For Apple Safari:
9. Competent court of law:
These general conditions of use are exclusively subject to French law.
Any litigation will be designated by the courts as having jurisdiction under Article L.141-5 of the Consumer Code.